Specialist guidance in relation to the development of a brand
A brand guide effectively demonstrates how to define a brand, advised on how to implement the rules and standards that are expected when developing a brand and most importantly, provides essential guidance on how to represent a brand.
Brand guidelines typically include:
- Information about your brand’s history, mission, values, and vision.
- Guidelines on logo usage including colour palette, file format(s), minimum and maximum sizes, contexts, spacing, and usage permissions.
- Colour palettes
- Fonts and text sizes – both print and digital.
- Tone of voice, and style guides.
- Styles and types of imagery, icons, and photography to be used.
- Business card and letterhead designs.
At Gloss, the brand guidelines our team of highly experienced experts create provide clear guidance on how to instruct your brands logo, tone of voice, colours and typography and we are able to expertly advise on how your brand should be treated in order to ensure absolute consistency across all channels of communication.
The audience who has become familiar with a brand’s personality will notice if that brand changes. It may not align with the customer’s impression of who they are and lose credibility.
Keeping a brand in check with Gloss’s guideline services assures the continuation of a great relationship between customer and brand.
Our specialist will guide you through every step of your brands journey.
Want to learn more? Enter your details via the on-screen enquiry form and a member of our specialist team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your every Brand Guidance need.